Trutino Biosciences is a research-driven biopharmaceutical company with a mission to restore immuno-balance in cancer patients by developing the next generation cytokine therapies that can safely activate tumor-fighting immune cells at the disease site without causing adverse side effects. Trutino’s proprietary On-Demand-Cytokine (ODC) platform technology enables the design of therapeutic candidates that can be systemically delivered in an inactive form and be locally activated directly at the tumor site, thereby avoiding the extreme toxicity of conventional cytokine therapies, and potentially improving efficacy either as a single agent or in combination with other treatment modalities.
We are seeking a Research Associate, who can be part of a team driving innovative, new approaches in drug discovery. The successful applicant will contribute to the discovery, development and validation of zytokine (inactive cytokines) and zymokine (inactive chemokines) therapeutic candidates based on Trutino’s On Demand Cytokine Platform technology.
Knowledge of ELISAs, ligand binding assays, Westerns, FRET, Luminex, mammalian cell culture and cell-based assays are needed for this position, as well as the desire to learn different assay techniques. High level of quality and productivity is required.
• Plan experiments and effectively schedule multiple assignments daily.
• Identify problems, determine the appropriate actions and implement solutions with support of a supervisor.
• Review scientific principles, perform literature searches and keep abreast of current literature.
• Thoroughly analyzes results and methods, presents data at team meetings.
• Effectively communicates with other groups and team members.
• Prepares appropriate protocols and documents.
• Bachelor of Science (BS) degree.
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
• Ability to analyze data, troubleshoot and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Keep accurate records and comply with company policies.
Preferred Experience and Skills
• Industry experience and working knowledge of ELISAs, ligand binding assays, Westerns, FRET, Luminex, mammalian cell culture and cell-based assays.
• Good documentation practices preferred.
• Previous Cancer and/or Immunology experience is desirable.
Trutino Biosciences is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.